JASO


Entered JASO at 5.18 with a market order. I did not look at signals or 1-min chart. Just put a market order since it was moving up and I wanted to catch the move. The stock moved up a few cents and I was looking at 200 in profit. Put an exit for 400 profit (when all I needed was 200) and then watched the stock go down the entire day. I took a loss a few months ago in this stock and I knew that the stock was not strong in its up moves. Either I should have exited immediately with a profit or entered a few cents lower to exit with my profit goal. Did not do either and I am holding this position over the weekend. Looks like I would have to take a loss next week simple to get out of this position and protect my capital.

Lesson: Do not trade when you are not in right mindset and with all the process in place.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors